Worm/Lovsan Removal Tool
When the timeout message appears that you will be disconnected in some time period, please click on START button -> RUN and type this command here:
and click OK then. The timeout will be stopped then and you will be able to download and install the security patch to your operating system.
- You have to download and install the security patch to your operating system first (it repairs a bug in the DCOM RPC). You can find it on Microsoft internet pages.
- Run the registry editor (START -> RUN -> type REGEDIT and click on OK button) and find this registry key:
- Please right click on the name "windows auto update" and choose REMOVE/DELETE.
- After this please reboot your computer to the "Save mode with command prompt" and type here these commands:
CD WINDOWS (enter)
CD SYSTEM32 (enter)
DEL MSBLAST.EXE (enter)
- Then restart your computer and run the AVG Complete Test to ensure that is your PC virus free.