JS/Psyme found in "Temporary Internet Files" folder
Please let us inform you that JS/Psyme may be found in the "Temporary Internet Files" folder in case you have visited some infected web page. It is not possible to heal this infection because it is an original part of that web page.
The easiest way of removing this infection is to delete temporary files of Internet Explorer browser. You may do it this way:
- launch Internet Explorer
- click on the "Tools" menu
- select the "Internet Options..." item
- click on the "Delete files..." button
- check off "Delete all offline content" option
- confirm this clicking on the "OK" button
- then please run the Complete test once again to be sure that the infection is not detected by AVG Free again
The location and names could be a little bit different, depending on the version of Internet Explorer.
Now the infection may by detected by AVG Free repeatedly in case you visit the infected web page again.